So the past few weeks have been a rollercoaster. To catch you up –
- Doc doubled my clomid dose.
- I finally ovulated at CD18, with 5 follicles!
- We inseminated the day before and the day of
- 12dpo we got a BFP
- Beta was 39, doc was concerned it might be low so I retested (nurse said it looked fine but wanted to chat with doc before she told me)
- No pregnancy symptoms to speak of.
Saturday was a rainy day in Richmond so we decided to have family movie day. On the way home we laughed and laughed and I thought I peed my pants. It wasn’t till I stood up getting out of the car that I suspected something was up. Rushed to the bathroom. There was a lot of blood. No pain though. The bleeding subsided as quickly as it started.
I know that early bleeding can be fine as a friend assured me yesterday. But I think the low beta, the bleeding and the absence of symptoms has me worried. Im waiting for the RE to call back now. I expect he will send me for another beta. I might buy a pregnancy test and see what happens.
Yuck. I want to be happy, but I am too worried.